You cant imagine how happy I am!!!! The Lord has let me to see so many miracles. As Alma 29 says, "The Lord doth grant unto all nations, of their own nation and tongue, to teach his word (thats why I am here). "I do not glory of myself, but in that which the Lord hath comanded me... that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy", "he hath heard my prayer", "God...hath given me much success, in which my joy is full". "my joy is more full because of the success of my brethren" I think those verses perfectly describe how I feel now :)
I'm not going to lie I've been sick for three days and I don't get any better. it´s terribly cold and I get wet way too often. I get mad a lot, today we couldn't play soccer with the elders because I can't get out of my bed :( but only thinking of our investigators...two of them are getting baptized helps me to get out of bed every day. There is also a Spanish woman really cool who is reading the Book of Mormon. Please pray so she'll gets baptized soon and the baptisms will turn out fine.
I love it!!!!!! and the members here help us a lot!!!! so I am very happy...

Estoy tan feliz!!!! no os lo podeis ni imaginar!!!! El Señor me está dejando ver muchisimos milagros, y como dice Alma el Alma 29: "Pues he aquí, el Señor les concede todas las naciones que, de su propia nación y lengua, enseñen su palabra, sí, con sabiduría, cuanto Él juzgue conveniente que tengan; por lo tanto, vemos que el Señor aconseja en sabiduría, de conformidad con lo que es justo y verdadero. Sé lo que el Señor me ha mandado, y en ello me glorío. Y no me glorío en mí mismo, sino en lo que el Señor me ha mandado; sí, y ésta es mi gloria, que quizá sea un instrumento en las manos de Dios para conducir a algún alma al arrepentimiento; y éste es mi gozo
el Señor .... ha oído mi oración... me ha concedido mucho éxito, en lo cual mi gozo es cabal.... mi gozo es más completo a causa del éxito de mis hermanos". Sólo creo que estos versiculos describen prefectamente como me siento ahora :)
No os voy a mentir, llevo enferma 3 semanas y no me pongo bien porque hace un frio horrible y tambien me mojo mucho, hoy no he podido ni jugar a futbol con los elderes porque casi no me puedo levantar de la cama :( pero sólo pensar en los dos investigadores que se van a bautizar me levanta por las mañanas. También tenemos una mujer española que esta leyendo mucho el libro de mormon, asi que por favor ahora orad para que todo salga bien en el bautismo de este domingo y para que pronto se bautice esta mujer :)
Me encanta!! y los miembros aqui nos ayudan muchisimo!!! asi que estoy muy contenta!...

2 comments:

Gabe & Cora said...

Q bien mi nina!!!!! Estoy tan feliz por ti! Cuenta con mis oraciones! Te quiero y te extrano horrores!
Estoy tan orgullosa de ti!

Daniela Beck said...

Sarita!!! ahhh i miss u! but I'm happy that ur happy and that ur in the best place you could be! :)
When u come back, hopefully both of us are gonna be more mature, since I'm married, and ur a returned missionary, so we can hv more serious n mature conversations hahaa JK!!! :) I love u so much! I can't wait for January to come! All i think about is hanging out with you, going out on doubles dates when u come back, make dinner together, listen to ur stories from ur mission, and so much more! Te amooooooo!!!
Dani