3 months on the mission and it seems I've been here my whole life!!! Burny is gone :( my new companion is sister Nicoll, she's nice. Obviously we are still getting to know each other but for the time being, we get along. Other than that everything goes well, the elders and we are trying to see miracles here in Almeria...let's see if that happens...I love this ward!!! they help us pretty much.
Conference is coming up! I'm really excited and sad at the same time. Because this one will be the first time in a long time that I wont be at the Conference Center in Salt Lake. Last Conference weekend was an adventure!! ahaha right Daniela, Ana....??
But things are going well in general.. we have another date for a baptism on October 11 :) her name is Viviana, she´s just the sweetest! and she is really receptive to the gospel and the promptings of the spirit.. I'm really exited for her! :) October 11! woohooo! Everything else is fine also, My new companion and I like to work so it´s good, I like her. We only hope that Antonio will soon decide to keep growing spiritually and get baptized, but well.. On Pdays we basically just play cards cause there's not a lot to do as missionaries, but I actually do enjoy it! I've found out that I'm not that bad at it ;) Besides that I keep buying clothes (can't help it, not even as a missionary)
It rains a lot but it's cooler, so I'm happy :) I´m still waiting for letters! (I love receiving letters, it's the funniest part of our days.. ) Xxx

Hago 3 meses en la mision y ya parece que llevara una vida aqui! Burny se ha ido :( ahora estoy con la Hermana Nicoll, es simpatica, todavia estamos conociendonos obviamente pero por ahora nos llevamos bien.. aparte de eso todo va bien, los elderes y nosotras estamos intentando ver milagros aqui en almeria.. pero bueno, a ver si es cierto que vemos.. me encanta el barrio aqui! nos ayudan bastante...
Se acerca la conferencia! estoy animada y triste a la vez. Porque esta vez es la primera vez en mucho tiempo que no la veo en el Centro de Conferencias de Salt Lake City. El fin de semana de la ultima conferencia fue una aventura hahaha verdad Daniela, Ana??
Pero las cosas van bien en general tenemos otra fecha bautismal para el 11 de octubre!!!!! :). Su nombre es Viviana, es un encanto, es realmente receptiva al evangelio y a las impresiones del espiritu...estoy tan animada por ella! :) 11 de octubre! guay!
Todo lo demas tambien esta bien. A mi nueva compaƱera y a mi nos gusta trabajar asi que eso es bueno, Me cae bien. Solo esperamos que Antonio decida pronto continuar progresando espiritualmente y se bautice pero bueno.....
En los dias de preparacion lo que hacemos basicamente es jugar a cartas, No hay otras cosas que hacer siendo misioneros, pero de hecho me gusta de verdad! he descubierto que no soy tan mala ;). Ademas de eso, sigo comprando ropa (no puedo evitarlo! incluso de misionera)
Llueve mucho pero hace menos calor asi que estoy feliz :).
Todavia estoy esperando recibir cartas (me encanta recibir cartas, es la parte mas divertida del dia... xxx

0 comments: